Essential Oils

Friday, February 25, 2011

What would you grab?

I love my oils, I can't believe I ever lived without them. I now have an amazing "tool box" to grab for the day to day incidentals, and the resources to learn from to find out how to help my family and friends with more serious problems.  I feel so blessed to have these.  As a mother in these last days it can get scary.  Health care is so expensive and most of the time you are back at square one.  These oils truly make my feel like I am more prepared for the future. I can treat bee-stings, cuts, pulled muscles, and a wide range of emotional stresses. Just to name a few.  I know that the medical world is so important and has its place, but I also know a mother and a father can really learn how to take care of their children with inspiration and studying. There is a saying, it goes like this..."I have a oil for that"....it is true. It is also kinda fun. Fun to know you have answers.  I urge all those who wonder if they work to open a bottle and use them. That is the trick. Just open that bottle and get your own story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...