Essential Oils

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Never a Winter without Breathe

    I have used this Breathe Essential Oil Blend for 3 winters. It has saved me. Sicknesses comes and I am not worried.  I add a carrier oil such as olive oil or coconut oil to 3-5 drops of Breath and apply it to the bottoms of my child's feet and rub it on their chest and back. It helps to open the airways of the sinuses, good for the sinus headache.  I have been amazed how it has quieted the cough.   My oldest had a terrible stuffed up nose. I applied the oil under his nose (careful to not get it too close to his eyes) and put some in the diffuser so he could breath it in during his homework time.  Then the next morning did the same. He actually asks me to "dr him".  It really helped his severity of his cold.  I have also purchased a little tiny container that he can take to school and it has a pad in it that you place the oil on and they  can keep it in their pocket to make  it through the day. They are called Essential Oil Inhalers.http://www.aromatools.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=inhalers(He is 13 and trustworthy) 
     My first experience with Breathe was when I had a cold. I didn't have my diffuser and I put some oil drops on some tissue and put it in a closed small jar and carried it around with me. Every time I thought of it I would take the lid off and take a deep breath in. The smell would go right to my sinus and start to dr. them. It helped to clear up my cold and also helped with the symptoms. It felt good. 
     The past few winter it has been such a blessing when my babies would get sick, had a terrible cough.  (Maybe even croup).  I would put it on their chest and zip up their pjs. (So they would touch it). I also put some in my hands and rubbed it on their blankets.  Smells so healing.
      Just a note... It won't really hurt their eyes if they get it in them,  but to them it hurts. Use carrier oil like vegetale oil to get it out because oil and water don't mix.
Breathe addresses these: Asthma, Bronchitis, Congestion, Cold and Flu, Cough, Respiratory Stress.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...