Essential Oils

Friday, February 25, 2011

Knock out the Knot

I have a chronic knot in my neck. When it inflames and I get a headache that goes from my head all the way down my back on the right side. I have been in misery forever.  It is triggered by stress and a busy life. It often feels like a screw driver stuck in my neck.  I rub the Deep Blue into the knot and on my shoulder. (Sometimes down the muscle on my back if I have someone to apply it). I follow that with Peppermint. It really has an immediate effect.  The Deep Blue Blend has Wintergreen in it which gives it a cortisone-like property. It also contains Blue Tansy and other analgesic oils which means it is a substance which relives pain.  My Deep Blue has a smell that is truly calming to me.  I smell it just because all the time. Peppermint is in the oil blend, but I follow the Deep Blue with more peppermint because I want that strong cooling sensation that it gives me.  The combination of the two has been a life savor, because in the past I would of grabbed a ibuprofen and it wouldn't give me relief. Soooo Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...