Essential Oils

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Hot headaches

            I love to cycle and exercise outdoors.  I always get so hot. I get terrible headaches because I get so hot and don't sweat very much.  Every time I get done exercising I put peppermint oil on my forehead, temples, feet and back of neck. I also drink some.  It cools me so great. It kinda feels like magic. It has really helped me not get the headaches, something I have lived with for years.  I also use it for normal headaches.
            I use Peppermint, and Digestion for tummy aches. I also use Peppermint for stress and to uplift my mood.  Yes, I drink some every morning before serving the hungry children staring at me.
            Peppermint is that kind of oil that helps you absorb other oils better also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...