Essential Oils

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Bed wetting

I have had my fair share of children wetting the bed. I learned from my friend Rindee (check out her oil blog)  how cypress could be used for bed wetting.  Cypress oil is used for its benefits on the urinary system.  So I started using it. I apply a few drops to the child's (name withheld) bladder area before bed and to the bottoms of the feet.  Well he hasn't wet the bed in 2 nights. I am going to need to use this method for a month at least to help this, but I am definitely keeping my fingers crossed. I will keep an update.
Cypress oil is also great for asthma, spasmodic coughs, influenza, cramps, scar tissue, reducing cellulite (cool huh!), energy, gallbladder, and much more. 

4 comments:

  1. Is there an update on this? Did it work long term?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to hear an update too. I'm looking for answers for my 9 year old.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to hear an update on this. I'm looking for natural methods to help DD.

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...