Essential Oils

Monday, March 28, 2011

The bug hit US!

My kids have been sick, just so you know kids still get sick using oils.  The difference is I have tools to help them get well sooner or help them with their symptoms while sick. I have been having them lick the OnGuard off the back of their hands for the throat infection. For coughing and runny nose, I use Breathe in the diffuser and on their feet, necks and rub into their sinuses with a carrier oil. (Careful around the eyes)  The Peppermint for headaches and fevers.  Used the Digestzen for the tummy aches taken internally and rubbed on belly and feet. It is so great to be able to use these and have them help.  I have really noticed that I have to be vigilant with them. Keep the oils going to fight this yucky bug they have.  Even my well children get doses of On-Guard to support their immune system.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...