Essential Oils

Monday, April 11, 2011

Bondo

My husband is a Taxidermist. He uses bondo which I cannot stand. It gives me an instant headache. Well, I was cleaning up the living room and saw something that looked liked toothpaste on the floor. I started trying to get it up.  It was bondo. Yuck! I almost died.  He doesn't do taxidermy in the house but must of been looking at some horn. He is in love.  Soooo...it was stuck all over my fingers and it smelt terrible.  I thought "I should use Lemon, they say it takes care of stuff like this".  So I did.  It totally worked. I dropped a little bit on my fingers and the bondo instantly was removed.  I washed in the sink. The most amazing thing is the smell was even gone. I am so happy. Yes, mikel was is trouble but with a happy ending. love him!

Remember to use lemon in your water everyday, very detoxifying.  Also put it on your babies feet to help them stay well.
All citrus oils help with anxiety and depression. Use Lime, Grapefruit, Orange, Citrus Bliss etc. to really boost your mood.
Make your own blend. I am calling it the 3-5 bend. Because we all know that those are the hardest hours of the day when you have a house full of children with lots of homework, activities and dinner to prepare.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...