Essential Oils

Monday, March 28, 2011

Fever BABY!

Last week my l0 month old was sick.  She would be fine during the day then at night she would get a fever. I new that Peppermint was for fever but I wanted to really know. Well I put it on her feet and hair line (far away from eyes!!!). I rubbed it on her back and chest, then made sure she couldn't touch any of those places. She would be lathargic before and then get perked up after. It was awesome.  I treated the fever agressively and applied the oils every 40 minish. I also would apply lavender. She loved the touching.  When I read about Peppermint for fevers it said that it reduced the fever 2-5 degrees. Well I am now a believer. I am loving Peppermint and all it does for me.

It truly is invigorating.  I continue to use it after I exercise and also before. It opens my lungs so I take in more oxygen.  It also wakes me up in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...